Burrylane Men’s Polo Shirt  » Clothes  »
  • I think I got a good deal on them and I've already worn both and liked how they looked on me, so I feel I'll be getting a lot of use out of them, especially in the hotter weather

• by CirclingCanvas

These polo shirts come in two colors: pure white and dark blue. The three buttons match the colors of the shirts, so the white shirt has white buttons and the blue shirt has blue buttons and neither shirt has a pocket, which isn’t at all surprising since most polo shirts I’ve seen lack a pocket, although there have been some that do have a pocket.

A pocket to me is irrelevant because

I never use shirt pockets for anything and I actually think a pocket would’ve hurt these shirts’ simplistic but smooth style.

These shirts have no designs woven into the fabric and are just one pure color.

Sometimes, simple can be very effective.

and that’s the case with these polo shirts.

I purchased one of each and I’m really happy with both.

I took a bit of a chance since I couldn’t try them ...

• on considering how ALDI lacks a room where people can go to try stuff on.

I knew my size though and I looked the polo shirts over with my eyes, and I felt there was an excellent chance they would fit comfortably and they did, in the arms, around the neck and so on.

The material seems to be of high quality and that’s impressive considering how the polo shirts were just

five dollars and ninety-nine cents a piece.

That’s a great price for shirts.

I think I got a good deal on them and I’ve already worn both and liked how they looked on me, so I feel I’ll be getting a lot of use out of them, especially in the hotter weather.

I feel these polo shirts are deserving of a “10″ rating for comfort, color and value, all of which were right.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5513061141020730/k2311a0613/6.13.10