Gigaware 4GB Music Player with Speaker  » Electronics  »
  • There were things about this mp3 player that I liked and thats why I bought it
  • I think this was the best part of this mp3 player
  • Now the speaker wasn't all that great It didn't get all that loud and that was a problem for my son but like I told hi, it's an mp3 player not a stereo system so you shouldn't expect much from the speaker itself
  • I thought for $35 this was a decent mp3 player

• by crystalowy

My oldest son wanted to upgrade his mp3 player and so I took a while to think about it to see if I could make that happen for him. Well I shopped around and ended up finding the Gigaware 4GB Music Player with Speaker. There were things about this mp3 player that I liked and thats why I bought it. As far as it being an upgrade from most of the mp3 players we’ve bought our kids, It comes with a few more features that make listening to music much more pleasurable and fun.

Since it was an upgrade, the price was an upgrade as well. It wasn’t your average cheap mp3 player. It was one of those $35 dollar mp3 players that really stepped out the

box when it came to price. It wasn’t all that expensive but at the same time, it was a bit steeper than the other ones I’m used to buying.

First of all it comes with 4GB of room. So that is an upgrade in within itself. That gives him much more room to store his music without worrying about running out any time soon. I did also like the color of it as well. I liked that it was red and black, kind of looked like something a kid would have.

Navigation is made easy when using this mp3 player, everything can be put into a folder which is what makes my son able to navigate through his music with ease.

This is a great mp3 player ...

• to have if you happen to be the type of person who moves around alot. Like my son, he moves around alot so this was perfect for him It came with a clip that he could attach to his belt and or pants and just go. I think this was the best part of this mp3 player. It holds up to 1000 songs and that compared to what he ued to do, is pretty good.

Considering the fact that he is able to upload himself mp3 files as well as WMA files, he has much flexibility which is another great thing. This was one of the better things that came with this mp3 player. Most of the ones we have bought was only able to process WMA.

There

is a built in speaker that comes on this mp3 player as well which is what I liked the most. I liked that he was able to play his music not only through the headphones but through the speaker as well. This was universal and that is what made this so hot. Now the speaker wasn’t all that great It didn’t get all that loud and that was a problem for my son but like I told hi, it’s an mp3 player not a stereo system so you shouldn’t expect much from the speaker itself.

I thought for $35 this was a decent mp3 player. One of the better cheaper players I’ve bought in a long time. He still uses it and we purchased this well over 3 months ago.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1613061140850730/k2311a0613/6.13.10