Warmies Cloth Wipe Warmer  » Baby care  »
  • As a mother I took noticed and decided to see if I would find a reasonable wipe warmer
  • I like that it comes with a three part heating system and has an anti micro bacterial pillow that helps to keep the wipes warm
  • The button on it won’t go down to where I can open it which causes an issue
  • I wasn’t able to get another because I didn’t have a receipt but I did get to experience it which was something that I most appreciated about

• by crystalowy

There is nothing like taking out a cold wipe and having to wipe your babies bottom with it. My son hates it when the wipes are extremely cold. As a mother I took noticed and decided to see if I would find a reasonable wipe warmer. I ended finding something even more wonderful. I could have easily found a wipe warmer but I ended up finding one that offered a different type of wipe. .

The Warmies Cloth Wipe warmer is one of kind because first of all it offers reusable wipes. This alone as something that helped me cut back on money. And since I had paid $30 for the wipe warmer, I wasn’t upset at all. I actually found this to be a great aspect of owning thing. Now of course after using these wipes

over and over again, I am the type of person who likes to refresh my stock but for the most part, I can get a 10 uses out of one wipe, which is great.

Another thing that I liked about this wipe warmer was the container and how it kept my wipes warm. I like that it comes with a three part heating system and has an anti micro bacterial pillow that helps to keep the wipes warm. There isn’t any batteries that need to be inserted. It doesn’t need electricity of any sort. Its just as easy as pie to use.

Another thing that I appreciated about this wipe warmer was that the wipes them self are made of Bamboo plants which are easy to grab. And Bamboo plants are one of the healthiest plants on the planet.

• They aren’t made of dye of any kind and the don’t’ have any artificial ingredients in them. This is what I like the most about these wipes and the warmer. It’s so easy to run into irritants when it comes to baby wipes so to have some that do the opposite is great.

The only thing that didn’t like about the wipe warmer itself was the outside latch that is built on to it. For some odd reason the one that I own is some what hard to open . The button on it won’t go down to where I can open it which causes an issue. It’s just fickle more or less.

Now I did have it for about a month or so before I was running back to the store with it in my hands. It

broke after I had gotten down wiping my son down. The lid cracked open and I was appalled. I wasn’t able to get another because I didn’t have a receipt but I did get to experience it which was something that I most appreciated about.

The idea of ti was neat and that much I can say. I will also say that my son did get a diaper rash from using the reusable wipes. I’m not sure exactly how but I’m guessing since the wipes go back in the container after clean and use, that might have been the reason.

Despite the small things that made my experience a bit off the wall, I still think that it’s a worth a try to check out. It worked for us for a while and I’m sure it would work for you to.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5413061140800730/k2311a0613/6.13.10