Clinique Wash-Away Gel Cleanser 150 ml  » Cosmetics  »
  • If you are the kind of person who'd like to have only one facial cleanser, then this is one of the best products for you
  • I prefer to use this product if I'm tired from work, or I don't have time for other skin pampering
  • I always recommend this to my friends who are lazy when it comes to facial regimen

• by Alex_29

If you are the kind of person who’d like to have only one facial cleanser, then this is one of the best products for you. Even if Clinique Wash-Away Gel Cleanser is recommended to be used with other Clinique products, it can still stand on its own. You can just use this to cleanse your face.

It easily removes dirt and oil from the

face. It looks like an ordinary facial gel.

And I have this notion that gels don’t really clean the face. It’s different when you exfoliate with a facial scrub.

But with Clinique Wash-Away Gel Cleanser, my views have changed. Even if it’s just a gel, I feel refreshed and clean every after washing my face.

I can feel my skin tightens and I can ...

• see that it’s oil-free. I prefer to use this product if I’m tired from work, or I don’t have time for other skin pampering.

My skin is healthy looking in the morning. I also bring it when I travel because it’s handy and you it’s good to have a trusted facial cleanser when you don’t have access to some of your facial must-haves.

I also

love its clean smell. It’s gentle to the face and it does not cause breakouts.

I did not encounter any major problems with it like skin irritations and pimples. However, you really need to use a moisturizer before applying any make up because Clinique Wash-Away Gel Cleanser somewhat makes your skin dry.

I always recommend this to my friends who are lazy when it comes to facial regimen.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3113061140600630/k2311a0613/6.13.10