Beauty Formulas Avocado Oil Intensive Action Hair Conditioning
  • My beautician friend told me about this product to try which is good for giving my hair shine so I bought Beauty Formulas Avocado Oil Intensive Action Hair Conditioning at the Landmark Department Store in Makati City
  • Even if they say that it will work with hot towel and wrap it around your head, I don’t think so that it will produce the best treatment for your hair

• by strawberrychocodahi

My beautician friend told me about this product to try which is good for giving my hair shine so I bought Beauty Formulas Avocado Oil Intensive Action Hair Conditioning at the Landmark Department Store in Makati City. I followed the instruction given like shampooing my hair and pat to dry with a towel and then use Beauty Formulas Avocado Oil Intensive Action Hair Conditioning afterwards while I use my fingers to massage my scalp and hair for about 3 minutes. What I do like with Beauty Formulas Avocado Oil Intensive Action Hair Conditioning is the subtle scent it has.

It does not have a strong scent like I’m going to have a

headache plus it conditions my hair so mild giving my hair the nourishment it needs as it deeply conditions. By the way, this product will work best with a thermo cap.

Even if they say that it will work with hot towel and wrap it around your head, I don’t think so that it will produce the best treatment for your hair. I only use this treatment once a week if I always use Hair sprays and gels for styling my hair.

But if I am not using any hair products for styling, this regimen is good only twice a month. Beauty Formulas Avocado Oil Intensive Action Hair Conditioning is like your ...

• salon hot oil treatment but see to it that you follow the instructions given or else you may over do your hair which is bad.

Another thing I personally like with Beauty Formulas Avocado Oil Intensive Action Hair Conditioning is it does not stain your scalp nor will it color your hair like other treatments for hair shine. It is simply good to have a lustrous hair and shinier appearance making your dull lifeless hair a new life.

What I don’t like about Beauty Formulas Avocado Oil Intensive Action Hair Conditioning is the color of their cream especially if you get a tissue paper and place it there, it looks somewhat nearing

a lighter shade of green mucous that came from your nose or phlegm, yucks! Wish they would improve the color into something not nearing avocado like make it colorless perhaps. By the way for me, this product is really good when you leave it on your hair for 5 to 10 minutes using a thermo cap and then relax a bit for one minute or two before rinsing it off with tap water.

It really feels so smooth and shiny and very good for damaged hair or with split ends or when your hair is permed. You can buy this at any Watsons store and other leading malls at the price of $2.

33 for 150g tube.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3113061140490630/k2311a0613/6.13.10