BeautiControl Skinlogics Facial Scrub 75 mg  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • One of the expensive facial scrub that I know is Skinlogics by BeautiControl
  • I bought BeautiControl Skinlogics Facial Scrub 75g few years ago for more than 500 pesos

• by Alex_29

One of the expensive facial scrub that I know is Skinlogics by BeautiControl. It naturally sloughs off the dead skin layer of the face making it smooth and clean. I bought BeautiControl Skinlogics Facial Scrub 75g few years ago for more than 500 pesos.

I heard that it’s more expensive now, and even much expensive in the US. It is in a 75 g

blue green colored tube.

It is filled with beads which is really visible outside. So, by just looking at it, you can really tell that it’s a real facial scrub not similar to any ordinary scrubs with few beads.

For me, the more beads it contain, the more that it can thoroughly clean the face. It’s very important that the blackheads and whiteheads ...

• will be completely removed.

Proper exfoliation can lead to a much softer and smoother skin. Best results can also be achieved if BeautiControl Skinlogics Facial Scrub will be used after the warming trend green tea masque of BeautiControl.

However, this facial scrub is not applicable to be used everyday. It can only be used once or twice a week.

I tried using it

once a day and it caused redness and irritation to my face. I quit on using BeautiControl Skinlogics Facial Scrub because I really need a scrub that is safe for everyday use.

I find it too expensive as well. Even if the result is desirable, I still prefer a different brand which I can use as often as I can with the same effect on my skin.

joy says :

i buy eskinol gluta facial scrub and i found out that the manufacturing date was april 2011,when was the expiration of this product?

ani says :

usually facial products need to be used up by 6 months after opening.

Galega says :

There is no set rule for the expiry data. It depends on the ingredients of the product. You will see a sentence about the best before date. For example, best before six months of manufacturing date. You need to avoid using the product after this date. Expired cosmetic products must not be used.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3113061140380630/k2311a0613/6.13.10