Avon Naturals Moisturizing Almond and Milk Hand and Body Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • But I still recommend everyone to try this wonderful product from Avon

• by strawberrychocodahi

I do love the smell of Avon Naturals Moisturizing Almond and Milk Hand and Body Lotion because it was simply sweet just like chocolate but it was more of rich creamy milk and butter in scent. I also like how soft and smooth my skin was after putting it on my body after a good shower.

It does not have a greasy or sticky after feel and it was really lasting in its scent specially if you’re in

a closed room, you can still smell the scent after you leave your room for an hour.

I always alternate to use my whitening lotion together with Avon Naturals Moisturizing Almond and Milk Hand and Body Lotion.

I don’t feel itchy or irritated when I use it so that is why I really am satisfied with this product.

It is also cheaper and very much available at every Department store who have Avon stall in it for the ...

• price of $ 2.

64 at 250ml bottle.

Avon Naturals Moisturizing Almond and Milk Hand and Body Lotion’s color is somewhat off white to the lightest shade of brown.

It does not give your skin shimmer nor will it lighten your skin tone, but only good for dry skin and softens the rough areas like your elbow, knees, ankles and at the tip of your toes.

Although the scent once applied will not stay for so long but

it does give you extra moisture like Shea butter because of its main ingredient which is the Almond.

This is what makes my skin conditioned 24 hours daily as it pampers me having a baby smooth and supple skin.

I just wish they have a mini bottle that I can carry inside my handy pouch so that whenever I go out, I will have my lotion with me.

But I still recommend everyone to try this wonderful product from Avon.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3113061140340630/k2311a0613/6.13.10