Victoria’s Secret Hydrating Lotion
  • When I first applied it, I noticed that my skin became softer and smoother instantly
  • The only thing I don't like that much with this lotion I think, it's when I apply it to myself, I feel kinda hotter though it is not really that hot
  • I think I should just use small amount of it and to just apply it thinly
  • I like this Victoria's Secret Hydrating Lotion a lot

• by rickyet

When my sister-in-law came home fro the US, she gave me this Victoria’s Secret Hydrating Lotion together with the other soaps and perfume as a present. She asked me to choose from the two scents she had then, Romantic Wish and Sweet Temptation.

Both are actually very sweet smelling for me, but I chose the Romantic Wish scent.

This Victoria’s Secret Hydrating Lotion is in a flat white bottle

with 250 ml of white thick lotion.

Since this was just given to me, I have no idea how much this costs.

It has Aloe, Oat and grapeseeds which gives moisture and Vitamins E and C which on the other hand nourishes the skin.

When I first applied it, I noticed that my skin became softer and smoother instantly.

Dryness was noticeably reduced.

I can’t even say anything about its smell because ...

• its really good and long-lasting, my husband even noticed it and thought that it was the perfume all along.

The only thing I don’t like that much with this lotion I think, it’s when I apply it to myself, I feel kinda hotter though it is not really that hot.

And when I perspire, I feel it becoming a bit greasy on skin.

But other than those I find nothing else unpleasant

with the product.

I think I should just use small amount of it and to just apply it thinly.

I even used this when I had cracked heels.

I just applied it on my heels every bed time for about 2 weeks, I think, and I guess this one’s really a hydrating lotion! My cracked heels were soon gone! It’s really effective for me, keeping dryness away! I like this Victoria’s Secret Hydrating Lotion a lot!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3113061140260630/k2311a0613/6.13.10