Quaker Oats Old Fashioned Hot Cereal  » Food  »
2.5
  • I learned that oatmeal is a light food that could help to lower down bad cholesterol
  • Regarding the taste, I can say that there is no extraordinary, but I enjoyed eating eat when I poured milk and sugar into it served hot or cold
  • And this was the main reason why I tried Quaker Oatmeal, but I stopped because I don't like the taste and I prefer other brands which is quicker to prepare and better to taste

• by clickmarbin

Losing weight is one of my goal for this year. I am trying to hate unhealthy foods that I usually can’t afford to miss eating. I’m trying hard to lose weight to gain more confidence and as well as to stay fit and healthy doing all my daily routine. I learned that oatmeal is a light food that could help to lower down bad cholesterol. Indeed, a great help in my saga to bring back my normal weight.

And speaking of oatmeal, I first tried the label of Quaker Oats Old-Fashioned Hot Cereal before I switch to another brand.

Regarding the taste, I can say that there is no extraordinary, but I enjoyed eating eat when I poured milk and sugar into it served hot or cold. So I guess, it should always be the case if you really want to enjoy eating Quaker Oats. Its oats are big compare to other labels and must be ...

• boiled for at least 5 minutes to enjoy its softness. Yes, preparing it isn’t as quick as just adding hot water to it to taste it. You really need to do the boiling process.

It’s pricey compare to other labels. Probably because they are well known and they are the first oat brands that captures the market of ordinary individuals. It is also not available in sachets like Nesvita brands and the others. So again, the price is costly

to consume it everyday in your breakfast.

In the Philippines, oatmeal aren’t as popular as rice, but nowadays Filipinos are becoming conscious in their health and they want to try food that brings wellness to their human body system. Like me, yes I am included. And this was the main reason why I tried Quaker Oatmeal, but I stopped because I don’t like the taste and I prefer other brands which is quicker to prepare and better to taste.

Quaker Oats Old Fashioned Hot Cereal

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2713061140240630/k2311a0613/6.13.10