Taco Bell, Fayetteville, AR  » Restaurants  »
2055 West Martin Luther King BLVD, Fayetteville, AR 72703
  • It was very good and it was worth the price I paid for it, getting all those things separately would have cost more than $2.00
  • The food itself tasted very good and I enjoyed it to the very last bite
  • The Taco Bell was a very nice one and I would recommend that if you live near Fayetteville, you should go to this Taco Bell
  • I didn’t go in the restroom so I don’t know if the bathrooms were clean or not, but it was pretty nice and the food is good and the service was quick and I would definitely go back there again if I was in that area

• by ReViewMeMedia

Awhile back, I went to Taco Bell and got a Gordita Supreme Deal at Taco bell where it was only $2.00 for a meal that came with a Gordita supreme, a back of Doritos and a drink. It was very good and it was worth the price I paid for it, getting all those things separately would have cost more than $2.00.

The inside of the

store was pretty clean, not perfectly clean but it was clean. The service was very fast and they took my order and I got it in no time at all.

The food itself tasted very good and I enjoyed it to the very last bite. The pop tasted very good and the seats were comfortable. The Taco Bell was a very ...

• nice one and I would recommend that if you live near Fayetteville, you should go to this Taco Bell.

I didn’t go in the restroom so I don’t know if the bathrooms were clean or not, but it was pretty nice and the food is good and the service was quick and I would definitely go back there again if I was in that area.

Overall, Taco Bell in Fayetteville is a good fast food franchise to visit and the food is very good as well as the service. It’s pretty clean inside and I really enjoyed eating there.

You can find them at the Taco Bell on 2055 West Martin Luther King BLVD, Fayetteville, AR 72703. Their phone number is 479-521-2538. You can also go to www.tacobell.com for more information.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 711061139810930/k2311a0611/6.11.10