Catfish Hole, Faytetteville, AR  » Restaurants  »
4127 W. Washington Dr. Fayetteville, AR 40401
  • It took awhile for it to come, the Cajun chicken was good but the baked potato did not taste the best, I didn’t really eat much of it
  • I don’t really think it was worth the $9.99 price that I paid for it
  • The Catfish Hole is not the best restaurant I’ve been to, I think I’d only go back there if that’s where my friends wanted to go eat, but I’d only recommend it if you want to eat at a place that serves fish and that sort of thing
  • Overall, it’s an all right restaurant, I can’t really recommend it to people, but I’ve definitely eaten better food than what they serve at the Catfish Hole

• by ReViewMeMedia

Awhile back, I went to the Catfish Hole with some friends. It was pretty nice, although I had a long wait because it was really busy because it was the weekend.

The restaurant wasn’t really clean, but that was because some little kids spilled their drinks on the floor, fortunately, it was under the table.

I ordered a Cajun Chicken plate.

It took awhile for it to come, the Cajun chicken was good but the baked potato did not taste the best, I didn’t really eat much of it. I don’t really think it was worth the $9.99 price that I paid for it.

The Catfish Hole is not the best restaurant I’ve been to, I think I’d only go back there if that’s where ...

• my friends wanted to go eat, but I’d only recommend it if you want to eat at a place that serves fish and that sort of thing. They have other things besides fish but everything on the menu was kind of pricey.

serve at the Catfish Hole. It’s a decent restaurant, but if you ask me where I would want to go eat, the Catfish Hole wouldn’t be the first pick on my list of places to eat out. The food wasn’t really memorable, except that I didn’t like the baked potato.

You can find the Catfish Hole in Fayetteville, AR on 4127 W. Washington Dr. Fayetteville, AR 40401.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 711061139720930/k2311a0611/6.11.10