One Hour Photo- Movie  » Movies  »
  • This was a very powerful and scary movie, and I enjoyed it immensely
  • He was scary but also inspired my sympathy and I found myself hoping no harm would come to him even as he did bad things
  • This was a great movie, and I highly recommend it to anyone who likes creepy movies

• by opalina143

One Hour Photo is a very suspenseful and disturbing movie starring Robin Williams in one of his rare non-comedic roles. Robin Williams plays a lonely and quiet clerk who works at a department store developing photographs from film customers drop off.

This movie takes place before digital cameras were widely in use, so most people who took pictures had to go to places in supermarkets or stores to have their

film developed.

Robin William’s character works diligently for his customers and is pleasant and nice to them.

He is especially attached to one family, a husband, wife and their two young children.

At first you think that Robin Williams is a perfectly nice man (if a little nerdy and lonely.

) However, in one terrifying and very well done scene, his true character is revealed.

Williams’ is watching television in ...

• his apartment, a show where a person is talking about how you “never really know people” and the camera slowly pans back to his wall, where we see hundreds of photographs of the family hanging there.

It soon becomes apparent, from that every chilling piece of camera work, that he is obsessed with this family.

At first the obsession seems harmless, though creepy.

But when the woman’s husband begins cheating

on her, the man’s obsession takes a dangerous turn.

This was a very powerful and scary movie, and I enjoyed it immensely.

Robin Williams did a great job playing the bad guy.

He was scary but also inspired my sympathy and I found myself hoping no harm would come to him even as he did bad things.

This was a great movie, and I highly recommend it to anyone who likes creepy movies.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1111061139700930/k2311a0611/6.11.10