La Yogurt: Guava Mango Lowfat Yogurt  » Food  »
  • I enjoy frozen yogurt in the morning, and every time I go to the grocery store I pick up some
  • The only problem came when I looked at the nutritional information
  • If you are diabetic or pre-diabetic, you should definitely avoid this food
  • I think its ok to consume that much sugar with one meal every now and then, but I do not think it is a good idea to eat it regularly

• by opalina143

I enjoy frozen yogurt in the morning, and every time I go to the grocery store I pick up some. Normally, I get Dannon. However, when I went to the store last week La Yogurt was on sale for only fifty cents.

This is pretty cheap for yogurt and a good deal, so I got some. I chose low fat yogurt because it has fewer calories and

is more healthy than the thicker, heavier kind.

The first thing I have to say about Guava Mango yogurt is that it tastes very good. It is a unique flavor.

It was nice to have a change from the typical yogurt flavors- blueberry, peach, strawberry, etc, which is all that most yogurt companies offer. I have never seen any other brand of yogurt offering a guava mango ...

• flavor.

So that was nice, and it was very good, and very smooth and tasty. The portion was the same as any other yogurt, and it was satisfying.

The only problem came when I looked at the nutritional information. The yogurt has almost twenty grams of sugar.

This is twice what you would find in a bowl of fruit loops. It is truly a huge amount of

sugar for such a small thing of yogurt.

If you are diabetic or pre-diabetic, you should definitely avoid this food. I think its ok to consume that much sugar with one meal every now and then, but I do not think it is a good idea to eat it regularly.

So I do not think I will buy it often, though it still might be a nice treat every now and then.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2711061139570930/k2311a0611/6.11.10