Thai Airways  » Airlines  »
Thailand
  • Departure and arrival were always on time, which was very important to me especially when I was on a business trip, so far they have not disappointed me in anyway

• by MBFX220
      I traveled a lot to Thailand during my early years in my career as an engineer, and most of the time, I traveled with Thai Airways as it is the only airline to provide direct flight from where I stayed. It was a short distance flight, a little over 1.

5 hours and the service was pleasant because the

cabin crews were very warm and friendly, they were a good example of Thai people that are well known for their politeness and hospitality.

I loved the food they served on board, despite the fact that Thailand is famous for its spicy food, they served food that were appealling to a wider range of passengers, which was less ...

• spicy such as thai style pineapple fried rice as well as a wide variety of continental meals.

Good selection of white and red wines were availabe during dinner.

Thai Airways’ pilot were very experienced, most of the landing they made were smooth with minimum shock.

Departure and arrival were always on time, which was very important to me

especially when I was on a business trip, so far they have not disappointed me in anyway.

I loved the fact that the airline takes care of its passengers’ needs, as the cabin crews were all very helpful with immigration forms, custom declaration forms etc and deliver fast service with a warm smile on their face always.

I would rate it 9/10.

Thai Airways

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 402612113940331/k2311a1226/12.26.06