Avira AntiVir Personal Edition Classic
2.5
  • One day in office two of my staff came to me with a complaint that there computers had been running very slow and hence work was getting delayed

• by bkk
      I got a new computer on joining office. There was no antivirus loaded to it and soon the desktop pc started giving problems.

I am an avid net surfer and the computer had been infected with viruses.

One day searching for a free Antivirus Software I landed at

the Site of Avira Antivirus.

It comes free and has since then been working effectively on my Computer.

Its gets updated automatically whenever I am connected to the net and immediately asks for quarantine, deletion or access deny when it detects a virus.

Detections are pretty fast and ...

• I have found this software quite reliable.

My office computer and personal laptop are working fine for the past one and a half years with this Antivirus loaded on to them.

had been running very slow and hence work was getting delayed.

As the office didn�t have any licensed Antivirus Software hence I had to rely again on Avira.

Within minutes 100�s of viruses were detected and cleared.

Their computers started functioning at the normal speed.

Thanks to the free version of Avira

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 302612113890331/k2311a1226/12.26.06