Careline Magic Lip Gloss with Vitamin E  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • I bought this product at Watsons Department store in Market Market Department Store for only $2.20 at 3ml
  • I like Careline Magic Lip Gloss with Vitamin E as it gives a subtle pinkish glossy shine on my lips

• by strawberrychocodahi

I wanted to try having a nude lip color that shines out so I tried Careline Magic Lip Gloss with Vitamin E. I bought this product at Watsons Department store in Market Market Department Store for only $2.

20 at 3ml.

size.

I like Careline Magic Lip Gloss with Vitamin E as it gives a subtle pinkish glossy shine on my lips.

It does not

have any scent at all, but I really wish they have added something nice to it.

I also like Careline Magic Lip Gloss with Vitamin E because it gives me a very natural touch as nude as I can get on my lips and it accentuates the contour of my lips.

Even if it does not give your lip extra plump like Angelina Jolie,

• you can just be yourself.

About the downside of this product, well personally it dries out fast and the staying power is only an hour, after that you need to retouch.

It is not also waterproof so the tendency when you drink water, it will be removed easily.

This is only good for an hour activity.

But if you wanted to have a glossy

nude lips that stays for so long, then try to invest on Maybelline, Max Factor and Estee Lauder .

Anyway this is just my humble opinion and I have nothing against Careline lip products.

About the totality of Careline Magic Lip Gloss with Vitamin E, I would give it a rate of 5 out of 10.

You can try this lip gloss because it really is affordable and easy to use.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3111061138750730/k2311a0611/6.11.10