McDonald’s Fastfood Restaurant and Drive-thru in Katipunan  » Restaurants  »
1 Katipunan Avenue, Loyola Heights, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippinest
  • It really is so convenient to go across the wide highway by the over pass and eat at the fast food restaurant
  • There are I think enough tables and chairs to service the many students (mostly freshmen and high school boys) who are eager to go out and have lunch at a decent place where the food is affordable
  • The best time is to go while it is not lunch or dinner, like maybe 3 o'clock
  • The food is not healthy at all, but I love me some late night fries

• by Katherine Rose

While attending college and Ateneo de Manila University, this fast food joint was a staple for french fries and late night get togethers with my classmates and friends. It really is so convenient to go across the wide highway by the over pass and eat at the fast food restaurant. The service is fast, and there are so many tables and chairs wherein the customers can gather and have their meals. There are I think enough tables and chairs to service the many students (mostly freshmen and high school boys) who are eager to

go out and have lunch at a decent place where the food is affordable.

The lines sometimes are long, though. During lunch time is really the worst time to try and get a table or some food. The tables are already usually occupied and it is hard to spot a new empty one since there are so many people eating. The best time is to go while it is not lunch or dinner, like maybe 3 o’clock. The lunch eaters are away, and there are less people dining. The restaurant is ...

• relatively easy to navigate, since the first thing you see upon entering are the ordering counters, with all the food behind the cashiers. I haven’t witnessed any major food accidents, or soda pop blowouts during the time I was in university.

It’s now open 24/7, and because of that it’s been even more popular with the college crowd. The ones who have just gone on all-night booze fests with their classmates and friends sober up at McDonald’s Katipunan. Now, students are checking in at this fast food joint because they can get soda and fries

(essential sobering up food) at 3 in the morning. I myself have gone to this place not necessarily for sobering up, but for regrouping. If my and my friends have come from some place far, like Alabang or Makati, we meet up again in McDonald’s for late-night, or early morning, bonding just before we depart from each other.

One thing that I would like the management of McDonald’s to do is fix up their bathroom. It’s tiny, it’s unisex. Gross. The food is not healthy at all, but I love me some late night fries.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 711061138730730/k2311a0611/6.11.10