Del Monte Fruit Chillers Sorbet Frosty Peach
  • I love savoring the sweet peach flavor in my mouth as the sorbet melts on my tongue
  • I happily pay the price because frozen fruit treats like this one are the best way to enjoy fruit, at least, for me, and when the sun is burning up the morning, afternoon and evening sky, there's nothing quite like a frosty and flavorful treat like this one to make me forget about the heat and feel good

• by CirclingCanvas

The Del Monte Fruit Chillers product line is a favorite of mine during the summer time. When summer arrives at my front doorstep, I start buying Del Monte Fruit Chillers because ice cold frozen fruit treats really taste unbelievably good and refreshing on a steaming summer day.

Take this product, for example.

The peach flavoring is all natural and real.

There’s no artificial flavoring packed into these peach cups.

I place one

in the freezer, give it about fourteen hours, then, I remove the cup from the freezer and enjoy, and boy do I ever enjoy! What this is is sorbet, a frozen treat that consists of iced fruit, in this case, peach.

It’s kind of like ice cream, only sort of crunchier.

If you’ve ever had sherbet or Italian ice, this is very similar.

The combination of eating this sub-zero treat on a ...

• hot day while being treated to a rich peach fruit flavor is enough where it’s hard to not devour the sorbet immediately.

I love savoring the sweet peach flavor in my mouth as the sorbet melts on my tongue! The treat cools me down on the inside and I soon begin to feel the cool down on the outside, too.

It’s definitely a refreshing treat! Six cups come in a package and

a package runs for around five dollars.

I happily pay the price because frozen fruit treats like this one are the best way to enjoy fruit, at least, for me, and when the sun is burning up the morning, afternoon and evening sky, there’s nothing quite like a frosty and flavorful treat like this one to make me forget about the heat and feel good! This peach sorbet easily gets a “10″ rating from me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2711061138560730/k2311a0611/6.11.10