Apple iPhone  » Phones  »
  • I love the little purple line that shows on the screen because I always know that if I just stay on the purple line I can get to where I'm going
  • I just can't say enough about how much I enjoy my iPhone

• by Mandulis

The Apple iPhone is my favorite cell phone of all the cell phones I’ve ever had. I have had a lot of cell phones, but none as useful in so many ways in my life as the Apple iPhone. I use this phone everyday for many things. It seems I am always on my phone in one way or another.

I use the phone for a gps system everywhere I have to go to that I have never been before. I have used the gps many times and have become somewhat of a gps “pro”. I love the little purple line that shows on the screen because I always know that if I just stay on the purple line I can get to where I’m going! Then there’s the itunes.

I use itunes to play music through my speakers weather I am at home or on the go. I can play my music while I am driving and using my gps at the same time. In fact, I can play music, while

I am switching back and forth between my gps and text messaging and it does not effect my music playing.

I am the queen multi-tasker these days! Then there are thousands of apps! I have 7 pages of applications on my iPhone and most I use on a regular basis. There is one app called “Vlingo” that I use while driving. I can speak into my phone any location I want to drive to and Vlingo will pull up that location on my gps for me and “map it” out just like that! I also don’t need to type my text messages because with Vlingo I just speak into my iPhone what I want to say and who I want to send it to and it goes right to them! I just say for example, “Text Chantell hey girl what’s up”.

The it shows me the screen and I hit “send”. I can also make calls this way. Then I use my camera feature everyday as well.

I have built in video ...

• camera as well. I have kids, so you can just imagine how often I whip that baby out! Wait! Picture moment! Great pictures are taken with my iPhone, then uploaded instantly with my nifty Facebook app! I also text them to every instantly and can’t tell you how fun this can be for a mom! Also I have an app called “Around Me” that I use in my travels on a regular basis. I open it and it tells me of everything that is close to where I am at any moment.

Like for example, restaurants, gas stations, hotels, shopping centers, malls, everything is at my fingertips and off it goes to my handy gps! Map it! I’m on my way just like that! There are so many ore thing. Weather instantly reported to me. My calendar which keeps all my important dates.

My note pad which I type anything I need to make a quick note of in the fly. I have the full Bible downloaded on

my iPhone! I have Fandango on my iPhone and never miss a showtime at the movies! I have “You Tube” on my phone and can search anything and watch it at any time. I have my email app.

All my email accounts right there at the touch od ONE button! I check my inbox and reply right there! I have my budget app. I type in my amount right as I am leaving Walmart, gas stations, 7 Eleven, you name it and i puts it into the category I want and totals all my expenses instantly! My iPhone tethers to the internet! Yup! I just plug in my iPhone to my laptop in my car, wherever I am and I have high speed internet on my computer instantly! I just can’t say enough about how much I enjoy my iPhone! There are endless possibilities and so much more I haven’t told you! I would have to write an entire book to fit it all in! Check it out on the web here: http://www. apple.

com/iphone/

Apple iPhone

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3711061138520730/k2311a0611/6.11.10