Columbia Men’s Brownsmead Cargo Shorts  » Clothes  »
  • What I like most about them is that they're real comfortable and roomy
  • If I put something in either pocket, I know that something is going to stay in the pocket and not fall out when I sit down or something due to it not being too deep

• by CirclingCanvas

I’m real happy with this pair of cargo shorts. What I like most about them is that they’re real comfortable and roomy. The material that the shorts are made out of is soft and not in the slightest bit scratchy or distracting. I also like that, on me, they come down just slightly past my kneecaps. I much prefer shorts of this length to any other length. It’s a length that I’m comfortable

with and I wouldn’t have bought them had they not been this length. Both the material and length are comfortable then, and what’s nice too is the number, type and size of pockets woven into these shorts.

These shorts have the typical pocket on each side, and those pockets are good and deep. If I put something in either pocket, I know that something is going to stay in the pocket and not fall ...

• out when I sit down or something due to it not being too deep. Then, there’s the two cargo pockets. These can be closed and are about as deep as the side pockets. I can fit my entire hand in the pockets. They’re located near the bottom of the shorts. There’s also a pocket to drop some coins into, although I really don’t use it because I’d rather keep the coins I have
        in one of the deeper side pockets. Having so many pockets contributes positively to the overall cargo-style of the shorts and I like the way they look.

I feel cooler and more comfortable when wearing these shorts and I like the deep pockets that it has. For fifteen dollars, I’m really happy with these shorts and I’m looking forward to getting many years of use out of them. The shorts get a “10″ rating from me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5511061138500730/k2311a0611/6.11.10