O.P.I Lacquer Nail Polish  » Cosmetics  »
1.0
  • However, come our friend's wedding day, I was so surprised and disappointed (more the latter) when we were at the church, one of my nails chipped immediately as I was brushing my hair gently with my hands

• by jbs

All of us girls in the family use O.P.I Nail Polish since it’s supposed to be a very good brand. I’ve had no disappointments with O.P.I ever since, but last week I had my usual mani-pedi and some nail polish on my hands and feet since we were going to attend a family friend’s wedding the very next day.

I had exactly 1.5 hours to dry my

hands and feet, it was the time I was watching a dvd so it was the ultimate perfect timing to get my newly-polished nails dry, looking gorgeous and flawless the next day for the wedding.

However, come our friend’s wedding day, I was so surprised and disappointed (more the latter) when we were at the church, one of my nails chipped immediately as I was brushing ...

• my hair gently with my hands… This has not happened before yet. I let it slide. But the next day, 3 more nails had chipped off, and as if that wasn’t enough, my sister in law was complaining that her nails had also chipped off, and the final straw? - my mother informing us that her nail polish also chipped off.

I don’t know what happened

since these were new bottles of nail polish. We used different colors by the way. So it was not only 1 bottle of nail polish that was defective. Did those specific O.P.I bottles get past quality control? Well, now we know we better have other brands other than O.P.I.! Let’s just hope no more similar occurence will happen during the days we need to look our best the most!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3111061138460730/k2311a0611/6.11.10