Nikon CoolPix L20  » Cameras  »
  • The camera was just under $100 dollars, so naturally I thought it wouldn't work as well as most cameras would, but after I bought it and used it in photography and everyday pictures of friends and family and things such as flowers, nature and other photography
  • The only thing that was a real problem was how it absolutely would not take any moving pictures
  • I don't regret buying it and I think the pricing was fair enough for the quality of the camera

• by April

When I first saw the price of this camera I was skeptical of the quality it would give. The camera was just under $100 dollars, so naturally I thought it wouldn’t work as well as most cameras would, but after I bought it and used it in photography and everyday pictures of friends and family and things such as flowers, nature and other photography.

I was also glad to see that it had great picture

taking skills.

The only thing that was a real problem was how it absolutely would not take any moving pictures.

This was frustrating because any sudden movement or shaky hand would mess up a good photo shot which wasn’t helpful when taking one chance pictures.

I did like the way the camera expressed colors so greatly and how it put in a lot of detail for the photos, but the blurry problem was extremely annoying.

...

• I eventually got over it and learned to keep a still hand and try not to get bumped into while taking the pictures, but it still does the blurring effect at times and will definitely take some patience.

I don’t regret buying it and I think the pricing was fair enough for the quality of the camera.

The only actual downside is the blur problem, but that’s about all I could find that was a

drawback! Otherwise, this camera is great for a family camera or a first time camera user.

It’s easy to operate and captures perfect pictures with a few extra settings for people who want a specific kind of shot.

My favorite setting is the firework setting which is perfect for firework shots in the night sky.

I really do like this camera and will most likely keep it since it’s such a perfect camera for me and my lifestyle.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4311061138450730/k2311a0611/6.11.10