Clear Shampoo Anti Hair Fall
2.5
  • I bought Clean Shampoo Anti Hair fall in the grocery store few days ago
  • I thought it could help me to solve the hair problem that I have for few weeks already
  • But unfortunately, it could not help to stop my hair problem
  • Or should I use this product longer to see the best result that it can give to my hair

• by putjekram

I bought Clean Shampoo Anti Hair fall in the grocery store few days ago. I thought it could help me to solve the hair problem that I have for few weeks already. The price for one bottle of this product was around 2 dollar. So I tried immediately after I get it from the store.

The smell of the shampoo is nice. My hair will be softer just like when

I use conditioner shampoo when I wash it. I guess inside the product, we can also find conditioner which can make our hair softer than the normal shampoo. It give the fresh smell when you wash your hair with this shampoo.

But unfortunately, it could not help to stop my hair problem. After using this shampoo few times, I still have hair problem. It does not stop even I ...

• choose special shampoo to solve the hair problem that I have. I don’t know why. I followed the instruction that I read on the package of the shampoo about how to wash the hair with this shampoo. But I still lose hairs every day. I became worried that my hair will become less and less.

So I guess, this shampoo is not really the right product that I have

to take to solve the losing hair problem even it says in the package that it will stop the hair losing problem that you have. Or maybe it has to do with other factors as well that caused your hair losing problem. Or should I use this product longer to see the best result that it can give to my hair? I am not so sure about it anymore.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3111061138440730/k2311a0611/6.11.10