My Gym  » Baby care  »
31725 Temecula Parkway Suite 1A Temecula, CA 92592
  • I thought it was pretty interesting and decide to call and set up a class time
  • My baby really enjoyed herself and can tell she was having the time of her life
  • I think its a good idea because after your done with the class you feel so rejuvenated and you feel good about yourself seeing the look on your babies face of excitement

• by Micole

My gym is a children’s fitness center that helps children to socialize and get out and have fun. I was looking through the Inland Empire Family magazine when I cam across the ad about the My Gym Fitness Center.

I thought it was pretty interesting and decide to call and set up a class time.

I took my 9 month old daughter to the mommy and me session which is

for the moms and babies ages 7-13 months.

When I walk in it was so many other moms with their babies, I immediately felt included and was anxious to see what we were about to get into.

There was a lot of interaction with the instructors, and they were really engage with what we were doing.

We did a lot of activities such as singing, dancing, and letting the babies ...

• interact with each other.

My baby really enjoyed herself and can tell she was having the time of her life.

I since then signed up for more classes.

The tuition is really cheap, its only $69 a month.

My Gym fitness Center also gives you a free trial class that way you can come and test it out for yourself to see if you like it.

I think its a

good idea because after your done with the class you feel so rejuvenated and you feel good about yourself seeing the look on your babies face of excitement.

This place is a great place to go out with the children and the staff is very nice too, they love being around children and the class can help you and your child with bonding and interacting more.

I really recommend My Gym Fitness Center.

My Gym

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5411061138430730/k2311a0611/6.11.10