Off Overtime Insect Repellent Lotion  » Health  »
  • I definitely recommend this product to every household who care about their health

• by gitana

Ever since one of our neighbor’s kids died of dengue fever, my parents have been loyal patrons of OFF insect repellent lotion. This lotion is really a must have for every household here in the Philippines where dengue fever, which is transmitted through mosquito bites, has claimed many children’s’ lives. Lately even adults are not anymore immune from the threat of dengue since the virus has evolved into a higher level. That’s why my parents always make it sure that every member of our family has a bottle of this lotion in our cabinet.

So far, no one in the family has ever contracted any mosquito- related diseases and we really owe it to OFF insect repellent lotion and to God too, of course. I usually apply

this lotion at around six o’clock because that is the time when mosquitoes start to come out to dine on human being’s blood. There are times when I forget to apply the product but I always get reminded when mosquitoes start buzzing near my ear and face. Those times that I don’t apply the lotion, I could really feel them mosquitoes feeding on me.

It has other variants too, which smell better but they don’t last as long as overtime does. I don’t really mind the smell of overtime, its not at all bad, it could even pass off as a regular lotion.

What I really like about this particular variant of OFF, is that its insect-repelling ability lasts up to eight hours so I don’t have ...

• to constantly reapply from time to time. I’m really frugal in using the lotion because its rather pricey. Just a small bottle costs already 70 pesos. The good thing about it is even though I use it very sparingly, it is still very effective in driving away insects. My small bottle usually lasts for as long as a month even though I use it almost everyday.

When I was in high school, my club had an activity where we camped on the woods. There were millions of mosquitoes in there at all times of the day, forming haloes over your head and following you wherever you go. Thank goodness I brought a bottle of this lotion with me; I didn’t get a lot of mosquito bites despite the trillions

of mosquitoes hovering all over the place. There were severa l of us who brought the same insect repellent lotion, but most of the other girls did not. I offered them my lotion because my mother brought a big bottle for me at the time. I just sympathized with them when I saw their discomfort while scratching their arms this way and that. They were very thankful to me when I offered to let them use my lotion. Other girls started asking too, and I just let them use as much as they wanted. When the camping ended, I was still able to bring home my lotion because we surprisingly used only half of the bottle’s contents.

I definitely recommend this product to every household who care about their health.

Off Overtime Insect Repellent Lotion
    eloisa marasigan says :

somebody says that off lotion is no longer use because of its bad side effects. i`ve been a user of off lotion since you launches it. is it true?

Gitana replies :

I’ve never heard of its side effects, I hope that’s not true.I’m going to research on this. Thank you very much for the info

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3411061138410730/k2311a0611/6.11.10