Multi Power Active Caffeine Integrators  » Medicine  »
1.5
Italy
  • I bought these caffeine pills from a sports shop a while ago to use them before working out and as a way to stay awake during those long exam nights right before finals
  • I did just that and I gotta admit I was not impressed
  • The label claimes 6 hours of energy but i noticed that already after 2 I started to get drowsy again

• by subzeroblu

I bought these caffeine pills from a sports shop a while ago to use them before working out and as a way to stay awake during those long exam nights right before finals. On the label thay say not to exceed the daily dose of 1 pill.

I did just that and I gotta admit I was not impressed.

Apparently they have a concentrated 125 mg of caffeine which is released slowly into your system.

The

label claimes 6 hours of energy but i noticed that already after 2 I started to get drowsy again.

I’m pretty sure it was mostly due to a placebo effect because after a few consecutive days of taking them they no longer had any effect.

Just to be on the safe side i never exceeded that daily dose.

I don’t reccomend these kinds of integators to anyone, they are somewhat expensive (20 euro for like 50 ...

• pills) and thay don’t have the advertized effect.

I also mesured my blood pressure before taking the pill and like 20 minutes after, than an hour than 2 and so on, hardly any change at all.

As a result these pills were useless both from a workout point of view as it gave no addictional energy, nor from staying awake (in lieu of multiple espressos).

I dont really reccomend these as (at least for me) it

was a total waste of money.

There are many of these all over the place; online, drug stores, sport shops etc, but believe me, regardless of what they tell you these things are useless.

I understand tha maybe my body works slightly different, or that after years of drinking espressos in the morning I might have built up an immunity to caffeine, but in this writesrs opinion you are much better off drinking coffe than taking these useless integrators.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2611061138190730/k2311a0611/6.11.10