Sizzler  » Restaurants  »
91 West Nuevo Road Perris, CA 92571
  • All was delicious and superb to perfection
  • Sizzler also have a special where you can get the endless cheeseburger and salad bar, which I like because I am a salad eater

• by Micole

I took my son to the Sizzler in Perris for his birthday, and he was thrilled at the fact that they sung Happy Birthday to him. The restaurant was really nice with lots of people with their families on this particular day.

My order was the chicken, ribs, and the salad bar.

All was delicious and superb to perfection.

I just love their sea

food.

All of their food taste fresh and well cook.

The restaurant is really big so days that is crowded you are still able to be seated fast, with out having to wait a long time.

Sizzler also have a special where you can get the endless cheeseburger and salad bar, which I like because I am a salad eater.

They have there food cook ...

• from scratch and everything that they serve is fresh.

That is a major plus with me eating out especially with children.

The food was really good, especially the burgers, very juicy and made just how i like it.

I however did not care to much for the fries because the fries I was served was too hard, but everything else was good.

I had requested

a song for my son because of his birthday and the waiter I had was very polite and told when they will sing for him, it didn’t take them long and after he received a ice cream sundae, which was free.

The whole staff it seemed participated and they all made him feel happy.

I was also pleased myself and will come back again to eat.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 711061138160630/k2311a0611/6.11.10