Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Enduringly Divine Comfort Makeup  » Cosmetics  »
  • So I bought Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Enduringly Divine Comfort Makeup for a staggering price of $50 at the Landmark Department store in Makati
  • But as for my own experience, even if I have oily skin, I did not worry if my makeup would come off
  • I really recommend this great product even if it will hurt your pocket a bit but it’s still worth it

• by strawberrychocodahi

I came to know this wonderful product when I was reading the Fashion and Beauty magazine while I’m having my hair relaxed at a salon. I said to myself that I better try Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Enduringly Divine Comfort Makeup because I simply like most of Lancome perfumes and makeup and if it was from Lancome, it must be really good even if they don’t pay me for advertising them.

So I bought Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Enduringly Divine Comfort Makeup for a staggering price of $50 at the Landmark Department store in Makati.

What I have is the Bisque O

color which matches well with my skin tone.

If you have darker shade of skin tone, you can choose from their 10-12 varieties of shade, isn’t that marvelous? And if you really have a budget for such a branded makeup, its your choice but as what I have said earlier, I really adore Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Enduringly Divine Comfort Makeup because of it’s magnificent scent plus the staying power of this makeup which lasts 14 hours or more so you don’t need to retouch, not unless you are perspiring a lot filling a bucket and you need to wipe your face ...

• with a tissue every now and then.

But as for my own experience, even if I have oily skin, I did not worry if my makeup would come off.

Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Enduringly Divine Comfort Makeup truly has the essence for using the word ENDURE on their product because it really shows.

It has a super dooper staying power mode.

I also like Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Enduringly Divine Comfort Makeup because it does not give my face breakouts unlike other oil free based makeup available in the market, I would still get pimples from them.

But Lancome Teint Idole Ultra

Enduringly Divine Comfort Makeup is truly my comfort makeup because it will never clog my pores.

It is just subtle and light to apply.

But it works best when you finish cleansing your face then apply a facial toner, next would be a moisturizer before putting Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Enduringly Divine Comfort Makeup.

It looks oh so naturally clean and fresh not like most makeup which are frosted and so dry to apply and some are cakey that your skin cannot breathe anymore.

I really recommend this great product even if it will hurt your pocket a bit but it’s still worth it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3111061138130630/k2311a0611/6.11.10