Parent’s Choice Baby Diapers
  • I had some bad luck with Luvs when I had my daughter and was hoping I would not have the same experience with these
  • Even though I was kind of skeptical, I decided to give them a try before making any judgments
  • I know diapers are supposed to be absorbent, but they are not always
  • I like the fact that they actually do not come loose
  • I think all parents should try these, and I guarantee they will be impressed

• by adrean_j

Having a baby can be very expensive, especially buying diapers. When I buy diapers for my baby boy I look for strong and durable diapers. I am an at home mom and can’t afford the most expensive brands like Huggies and Pampers. Since my baby was born I have been using the Parent’s Choice diapers sold at Wal-Mart. I can get a box of 96 diapers for under 15 dollars. The price is unbeatable. I was kind of weary of the Parent’s choice when I first tried them. I had some bad luck with Luvs when I had my daughter and was hoping I would not have the same experience with these. Even though

I was kind of skeptical, I decided to give them a try before making any judgments.

These diapers are extremely absorbent. I know diapers are supposed to be absorbent, but they are not always. When I tried other less expensive brands, I had many problems. They would leak, or come loose, and even would fall apart. I change my baby often and should not have had any of those issues. With these diapers my son is almost always dry. I have not witnessed the diaper leaking at all. It even endures the eight hour sleep night. I like the fact that they actually do not come loose. There is nothing worse than a diaper ...

• falling off of a baby. My son moves around a lot playing and rolling around. This is why it is important to have a diaper that does not come off easily. That can cause mess that I have to later clean up. It feels good to not worry about this. It also saves me money because I don’t have to do unnecessary diaper changes, just because the velcro did not work correctly.

I purchase a box of these diapers about every three weeks. They are very economical in today’s society. I would recommend these diapers to all moms. I am so impressed with the Parent’s Choice diapers that I would recommend them over the

more expensive brands any day. Although these diapers work great, they are not the most attractive. The designs are mediocre, but they go on a babies bottom. I don’t think diapers have to look too fancy. I did however, buy one box that was misprinted. Half the diapers were just white with no print on them. I thought it was kind of weird, but didn’t let it bother me. I wouldn’t base my decision to use these diapers on whether or not the print is on correctly. At this point, I have decided that this is the brand I will stick with indefinitely. I think all parents should try these, and I guarantee they will be impressed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5411061138050630/k2311a0611/6.11.10