PowerHouse Disinfectant spray  » Other  »
  • The next day when I was cleaning I decided to spray down my couches, and my bed and linen
  • I like that it actually disinfects the carpet too
  • Febreeze cost three times as much as the PowerHouse spray
  • I wouldn’t recommend that anyone use this spray as a so called air sanitizer
  • I’m happy to say that friends can definitely smell the difference when coming into my house now

• by adrean_j

Recently, I received a used mattress from my grandmother, for my daughter. The mattress did not look filthy or unusable, but I did want to spray it with some good disinfectant spray. My husband bought the PowerHouse disinfectant spray. He said he got it because it was only a dollar and had the same active ingredients as the more expensive disinfectant sprays. I used it to spray down the mattress. When I sprayed it I almost fell in love with the smell instantly. It smelt just like fresh linen or fabric softener. I thought great. It disinfects and smells wonderful. The next day when I was cleaning I decided to spray down my couches, and my bed and linen. The

aroma in the house was pretty nice and it lasted for a while. I also sometimes spray my carpets lightly before vacuuming. This spray is a great alternative to carpet freshener. I like that it actually disinfects the carpet too. The scent seemed to last longer and smell better than any Febreeze I ever used. Febreeze cost three times as much as the PowerHouse spray.

After spraying everything, and falling in love with this product, I finally decided to read the back of the bottle. When I read it, I saw that this sanitizer spray would also work to sanitize the air. I was beside myself. Now I’m thinking I can use it for air freshener. So I sprayed the ...

• disinfectant throughout the air and began to choke immediately. My husband and daughter was coughing. This spray went from wonderful to almost toxic in minutes. It was so strong and overbearing. I guess that is why it makes my fabric smell so awesome. I wouldn’t recommend that anyone use this spray as a so called air sanitizer. It would probably not be so bad if the doors are open, but I wouldn’t risk choking. It really should not be used in this manner if there are small children around. It could literally take there breath away.

The good thing about this spray being so potent is that it lasts for a very long time. It never takes too much to

make everything smell fresh. I spray my couches every other day. I also spray other furniture around the house. The bottle has lasted me for over a month already. I would think that because of the inexpensive price the quality would be low grade. I enjoy keeping everything sanitized in my house, especially because I have an infant. I love to spray everything before company comes over because I am a smoker. Everyone knows cigarettes stink. I even know that and I smoke. I’m happy to say that friends can definitely smell the difference when coming into my house now. Even though I’ll never use it as an air sanitizer again, I will continue to purchase and keep this product in my home.

quick note by anonymous :

PowerHouse Spray iSNOT a cleaner.but a disinfectant,so for that lady who had to scrub,it DID its job.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1211061137950630/k2311a0611/6.11.10