Secret Clinical Strength Anti-Perspirant/Deodorant  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have had experience with deodorant that doesn't work, and there is nothing more embarrassing than that
  • The first thing that impressed me was the pretty bottle
  • I have smelled different deodorant scents, but this one is amazing

• by CoffeeBreak

I am not quick to switch to a new kind of deodorant. Once I find a deodorant that smells nice and– most importantly– works, I stick with that brand. I have had experience with deodorant that doesn’t work, and there is nothing more embarrassing than that! I recently tried Secret Clinical Strength deodorant. I have been a bit reluctant to try a clinical strength deodorant. The words “clinical strength” sound to me like the deodorant is loaded with harsh ingredients that are too strong. But I was pleasantly surprised with Secret Clinical Strength deodorant.

The first thing that impressed me was the pretty bottle. The top

has a bit of a modern curve to it with the pretty “Secret” logo on it. The bottle is a nice frosted white color with pretty letters of different blue colors. I assumed that the deodorant would be a gel stick, but I was surprised with the texture. Twisting the bottom of the bottle pushes up a creamy white deodorant. The texture is very soft and gentle.

On the front of the bottle it says, “light and fresh scent”. Upon opening the bottle, I was greeted with the wonderful scent. I have smelled different deodorant scents, but this one is amazing. It actually smells like some ...

• of those awesome-smelling fabric softeners. It has a very fresh smell. Applying this deodorant is like applying perfume. It is a wonderful fresh smell! In fact, after applying this deodorant, I kept smelling this wonderful smell throughout the day. That’s what I want from a deodorant! And it works, too! Instead of stinking when I got sweaty, I smelled fabulous and fresh! This is a great deodorant. I didn’t notice anything harsh even though it was clinical strength. This deodorant is a keeper!

The only downside to using this deodorant is the fact that it contains aluminum, which is a dangerous product to

put on your skin. However, I still use it because it works! Also, since the texture is like a cream, I don’t see it lasting as long as my other deodorant. (A liquid with a roll-ball dispenser) I was also surprised with the directions for application: “Apply two clicks of product to underarms at bedtime.” I apply deodorant in the morning, and I experienced no problems! I really like this deodorant, and will probably buy it for a change. I won’t buy it all the time because of the high price, but it will be a fresh change… plus you will save money on perfume! :)

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3111061137870630/k2311a0611/6.11.10