Maybelline Lineworks Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner  » Cosmetics  »
  • I decided to try Maybelline’s Lineworks Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner
  • Applying eye liner with a tool that is very similar to an art tool was very convenient, and I was able to apply eye liner more accurately than ever
  • At the ends, I like to give a slight winged effect, with a sharp diminishing end to the line to emphasize my eye lashes
  • It is by far the best waterproof liquid eye liner I have used yet

• by kirbystar7

Eye liner is an integral part of my every day make up routine. I need some thing to emphasize the lining of my upper lid because I have very few eyelashes. Using eye liner allows me to give the illusion have having more eye lashes across my upper lid. Even though I liked using pencil eye liner because I had good control and could draw an even line across my upper eye lid, the pencil liner smudged too much. I needed a waterproof eye liner.

I decided to try Maybelline’s Lineworks Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner. I was especially drawn to this product because as a waterproof product, it would not smudge after application. It also had a felt tip, which I assumed would be similar to a black marker, allowing me

to use the liner to literally draw a line across my upper lid rather than having to paint it on, which I had to do with most other liquid liners.

When I opened the product, the liner liquid was very smooth, like paint, so I was worried that again, I would be brushing the liner on. The felt tip, however, was as hard as the tip of a sharp marker, which I was very surprised and pleased with. Applying the liner was much easier than expected, and I could control how thick I wanted the liner to be. With just a few uses in order to get use to using the product, I was able to draw an even line across my eye in one fluid motion. I was very ...

• excited with this product.

Occasionally, I would make a mistake. In the past when using other waterproof eye liners, I would need eye make up remover in order to rectify my mistake. With Maybelline’s Lineworks Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner however, the liner liquid did not dry so quickly. With a simple smudge using my fingers, I could remove the liner I had just applied. When the liner dried after a minute, it was harder to remove, but this is what I expected and wanted from a waterproof product.

I am especially happy with this Maybelline product due to it’s similarity to a sharp pen or marker. I am an artist who loves to draw, so my hands are already quite adept at making accurate even lines. Applying eye liner with a

tool that is very similar to an art tool was very convenient, and I was able to apply eye liner more accurately than ever.

I apply eye liner from the inside corner of my eyes out to the ends. At the ends, I like to give a slight winged effect, with a sharp diminishing end to the line to emphasize my eye lashes. With this particular Maybelline product, the winged effect is very easy to achieve, and can look as subtle or dramatic as I want.

Overall, I am very pleased with this product. It is by far the best waterproof liquid eye liner I have used yet. If things continue to go well and the eye liner does not congeal too quickly, I will continue using this product for a long time!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3110061137290530/k2311a0610/6.10.10