Caress Glowing Touch Silkening Body Wash  » Cosmetics  »
  • I happened to be in the bath section at Walmart and I saw this body wash and I just knew that I had to try it because I really liked the way that it looked and when I smelled it, it smelled amazing
  • I love everything about this bottle and the smell
  • The only thing that I didn't like about this body wash is that the whole time that I've used this, not once did I notice any Glowing skin like it says that you will have after using this
  • I think this definitely has to be one of my favorite body washes, especially by Caress, well actually this is the first and only body wash that I've tried by Caress but I'm really glad that I did because I really really love this body wash
  • So this body wash definitely wouldn't be the right one for that but other than that this is a very great body wash

• by JCandyce

This Caress Glowing Touch Body wash is the first body wash that I’ve ever tried by Caress, I’ve seen a lot of their products, especially body and bath products, and I’ve always been interested in trying a few of them I just never really got the chance too. I happened to be in the bath section at Walmart and I saw this body wash and I just knew that I had to try it because I really liked the way that it looked and when I smelled it, it smelled amazing.

I love everything about this bottle and the smell. I only paid about $3.00 for this and it’s an 18 FL

OZ bottle, that’s definitely a great buy, especially since I’ve paid more for smaller bottles of body washes and then turned out to not even like them as much, The bottle is very unique, especially with the curved top which I love and is really easy to use. I also really liked the smell to this body wash, which reminds me a lot of something maybe a tanning lotion or tanning spray may smell like and that’s a good thing, it’s a very nice light smell.

When I’m in the bath or the shower I would apply a little bit of this body wash on my loofah, I only needed a little bit of this because a little bit goes a long way, it lathered up really nice and gave my skin that really clean feeling when I was done. This body wash was even okay to use while shaving, I didn’t have any irritation to my skin at all and my skin always came out smooth and soft and I didn’t really have to apply a moisturizer when I got out of the shower and bath because my skin didn’t get dry like it normally does with most body washes that I’ve tried.

The only thing that I didn’t like about this body wash is that the whole time that I’ve used this,

• Caress Glowing Touch Silkening Body Wash
      not once did I notice any “Glowing” skin like it says that you will have after using this. I didn’t notice my skin being any brighter then before I used this or any difference from using any other regular body wash.

I think this definitely has to be one of my favorite body washes, especially by Caress, well actually this is the first and only body wash that I’ve tried by Caress but I’m really glad that I did because I really really love this body wash. I will definitely be buying another one of these when the one that I have now runs out, I only have a little bit left

and like I said a little of this goes a long way. It doesn’t take a lot of this to wash my whole body so this one bottle has lasted me quite a bit of time.

I would definitely recommend this Caress Glowing Touch body wash to anyone looking for a good body wash but not to anyone looking for a good body wash that adds a little color or a glow to their skin because even though it says that this will add a nice glow to your skin, it doesn’t. So this body wash definitely wouldn’t be the right one for that but other than that this is a very great body wash.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3110061137260530/k2311a0610/6.10.10