Cover Girl Lash Blast Length Mascara
  • I found it very interesting how every new Lash Blast mascara that they were different colors, and they were always bright, bold and very unique looking
  • I really like the mascara tube color, the yellow is really bright and pretty, it definitely stands out and is easy to find in my makeup drawer and my purse when I'm carrying it around
  • I was a little disappointed when I opened the mascara because the brush was different then the brush that came with the original Lash Blast mascara and the other Lash Blast mascaras as well and I had really liked those big full brushes
  • I would definitely recommend this mascara to anyone, I would even recommend the whole Lash Blast line of mascaras, their all really great and I simply love them

• by JCandyce

I found it very interesting how every new Lash Blast mascara that they were different colors, and they were always bright, bold and very unique looking. Definitely not like other mascara tubes. I had good results from most of the mascaras in the Lash Blast by Cover Girl so I figured that I would give this Lash Blast Length by Mascara to see if that worked good for me too.

Honestly I didn’t see how this mascara could give me anymore length then what I got from the original Lash Blast mascara because that one already made my lashes extremely long like I really liked it and I couldn’t imagine getting longer lashes then that but I went ahead and bought it to see.

is easy to find in my makeup drawer and my purse when I’m carrying it around. I was a little disappointed when I opened the mascara because the brush was different then the brush that came with the original Lash Blast mascara and the other Lash Blast mascaras as well and I had really liked those big full brushes.

Unlike the other Last Blast mascaras, this mascara came with a little bit longer brush that was also a little skinner but still had the same amount of bristles. It’s not that I doubted that it would work well, it’s just that I loved the other brushes so well and they worked great for me and I really hated they changed the brush but after I used the mascara it really didn’t make a difference because it worked really well.

Combing through my lashes ...

• with the brush was very easy and it got in the lashes in the inner corners of my eyes easily. The brush separated my lashes well and made them thicker and made my lashes look fuller and as I was going through my lashes, I saw them get longer every tine I went through my lashes.

I still wasn’t really convinced that this mascara was going to make my lashes more longer than the original Lash Blast mascara because I could also see my lashes get longer each time I ran the brush through my lashes with the original Lash Blast brush, but I continued to use the mascara, going through my lashes a few more times.

When I was done, the mascara dried really fast, I kept my eyes closed for a few seconds so I wouldn’t take the chance of it

smearing onto my eyes and messing up my eye makeup, and then once they were dry I looked in the mirror and I saw that my lashes were really long, at least a little bit longer than when I had used the original Lash Blast.

I was proven wrong. This mascara did make my lashes longer than the original one, not very much longer, but still noticeable longer and I really liked it. My lashes were long, full and thick looking. Throughout the day, the volume never fell out not even a little bit and the mascara didn’t flake off at all, it stayed just as long as the original and was just as good.

I would definitely recommend this mascara to anyone, I would even recommend the whole Lash Blast line of mascaras, their all really great and I simply love them.

Cover Girl Lash Blast Length Mascara

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3110061137230530/k2311a0610/6.10.10