Clean and Clear Makeup Dissolving Facial Cleansing Wipes  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought these Clean and Clear Makeup Dissolving Facial Cleansing Wipes when I ran out of my other ones and I needed to get some more
  • This is definitely no permanent substitute for washing your face like normal like you're suppose too and it's not suppose to be a substitute
  • I would definitely recommend these cleansing wipes to anyone because they really work and they're not even that expensive

• by JCandyce

I bought these Clean and Clear Makeup Dissolving Facial Cleansing Wipes when I ran out of my other ones and I needed to get some more. I especially bought these because not only were these cleansing wipes but these were also makeup remover wipes. Sometimes when I’m really tired all I feel like doing is brushing my teeth and then climbing into bed.

I wanted some cleansing wipes that I would not just be able to remove my foundation, bronzer and blush (If I’m wearing any, Either I wear blush or bronzer but not both at the same time) that I have

on my face, but I also wanted something that I can use to remove all off my eye makeup as well and I just couldn’t use a regular cleansing wipe because my eyeliner and mascara are almost always water proof and a lot of regular cleansing wipes wont remove water proof makeup.

I’m very glad to say that these cleansing wipes work really well at removing all of my makeup, both non water proof and water proof, which is really great. Even when I have smokey eye makeup on, I only need one of these cleansing wipes to remove all of my makeup, yes all of my makeup, the cleansing wipes are a nice size and one wipe removes all of my foundation, bronzer, blush (When I’m wearing it), water proof eyeliner, water proof mascara, and eye shadow, the wipe also removes any concealer that I might happen to have on.

I don’t have to scrub my face either when I’m taking off my eye makeup, it removes my eye makeup just like using the liquid eye makeup remover on a cotton ball, these wipes work just as well.

After using the wipe to take off my makeup and then once I’m done my face ...

• Clean and Clear Makeup Dissolving Facial Cleansing Wipes
      super clean just like if I had washed my face with a cleanser and my face wasn’t left feeling dry, tight, oily or greasy at all. I was able to go right to sleep after using one of the wipes.

Of course I don’t use these on my face every night, I just use them when I’m really tired from work and it’s been a very long day, etc and I just want to go to bed, which is only maybe once or twice a month. This is definitely no permanent substitute for washing your face like normal like you’re suppose too

and it’s not suppose to be a substitute.

I’ve used them maybe 7 times in the past 3 months or so and not once when I used them did they ever cause me to breakout or make my skin any extra oily the next day. If they did I would have definitely of stopped using these wipes immediately.

I would definitely recommend these cleansing wipes to anyone because they really work and they’re not even that expensive. The quality is great and I will definitely be buying another packet of these cleansing wipes really soon. These get a perfect 10!

Clean and Clear Makeup Dissolving Facial Cleansing Wipes
Angelique Morgan Bailey says :

re : I would definitely recommend these cleansing wipes to anyone because they really work and they’re not even that expensive
This product works great. You only need one wipe and all your makeup is off.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3110061137210530/k2311a0610/6.10.10