Victoria’s Secret So Sexy Smoothing Shine Serum  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought this Victoria's Secret So Sexy Smoothing Shine Serum the same time when I bought a shine mist also by Victoria's Secret, both are in the So Sexy line by Victoria's Secret
  • I really love the Victoria's Secret brand and the bottle for this smoothing serum was so cute too
  • I like to apply this when my hair is wet, I have a few different smoothing serums that I like so I don't also use this one, I apply a little of this to my hair right after I finish brushing my hair completely free of tangles
  • I would definitely recommend this smoothing serum to anyone
  • It's a perfect 10 and I will definitely be buying another one of these

• by JCandyce

I bought this Victoria’s Secret So Sexy Smoothing Shine Serum the same time when I bought a shine mist also by Victoria’s Secret, both are in the So Sexy line by Victoria’s Secret. Just like with the shine mist, I was a little hesitant to buy this smoothing serum because it was $12 and I already have so many shine serums but I figured that I would give it a try just like I had decided with the shine mist. I really love the Victoria’s Secret brand and the bottle for this smoothing serum was so cute too.

The smell for this smoothing serum is very similar to that of the shine mist, this smoothing serum isn’t heavily scented with chemicals and the smell is really nice, although this does seem to be a little stronger than the shine mist. It’s still

a nice smell though and it doesn’t irritate my nose or my nasal allergies and it doesn’t give me a headache. The only time the smell for this has irritated me was when I applied this to my hair and then I had to wait a few minutes to wash my hands and then when I smelled my hands I sneezed a few times but that was it.

I like to apply this when my hair is wet, I have a few different smoothing serums that I like so I don’t also use this one, I apply a little of this to my hair right after I finish brushing my hair completely free of tangles. I take a little of the smoothing serum and massage it in my hands and then I rub it through my hair, not just on the ...

• top, most of the time I flip my head over and then run my hands through my hair with the smoothing serum in my hands, it’s easy to do that.

After I’m done applying this to my hair, I start blowing drying my hair and normally take about 30 minutes to dry all of my hair (I have thick hair) and sometimes I have to stop and apply more smoothing serum if I see that my hair is getting dry, frizzy, etc but I didn’t have to stop once when I used this smoothing serum. I was able to keep blow drying my hair until it was completely dry because this smoothing serum kept my hair smooth and soft and it did feel dry or look frizzy at all.

I didn’t even have to apply any to my hair when I was

done blow drying my hair completely dry and I went to flat iron because my hair was still really soft and not frizzy, but I applied a little more anyway and then flat ironed my hair straight. When I was done flat ironing my hair, I didn’t need to use anymore of the smoothing serum because my hair was soft, smooth, not frizzes at all.

This smoothing serum didn’t weigh down my hair at all from the volumizing shampoo and conditioner that I had used when I washed my hair right before using this. So my hair was soft, smooth and even a little shiny and still had volume and body in my hair. which was really great.

I would definitely recommend this smoothing serum to anyone. It’s a perfect 10 and I will definitely be buying another one of these.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3110061137100530/k2311a0610/6.10.10