Bose SoundDock  » Electronics  »
  • Bose really made the dock convenient and they sure as heck made it a good speaker

• by Gamer4u

Bose’s innovation is truly incredible. I was always astounded by their products but yet suspicious are they really that good because they sure as expensive. So I go out and buy the Bose SoundDock (developed for the iPod and iPhone, exclusively). With the huge popularity of the iPod this product from Bose has entered the world; a “digital music system” going at about $300. At first I was flabbergasted by the price. I knew there was no way that I was seeing a

300 dollar price tag on a simple speaker with an iPod docking stand.

So I buy the original Bose SoundDock - White. It came with with adapters for various generations of iPods (the only incompatible models are the first two iPods, which lack the dock connector on the underside). The set-up was a breeze, all I did was pop the adapter in the SoundDock’s cradle, plug in the power cord, drop my iPod in the cradle, and I was good to go. Before I continue the sound that came from the speaker was like a harmonious chorus that had descended from the heavens to sing for me. Yes, it was that beautiful, the music flowed from the speaker and the treble was complemented by the bass. The box came with a sleek remote that had like 5 buttons for the simple tasks one would do with the iPod up close. Bose really made the dock convenient and they sure as heck made it a good speaker.

The SoundDock ...

• Bose SoundDock
      performed better than any speaker I had ever purchased, almost beating my Toshiba surround sound system. It easily filled my living room, 10-by-18-foot room with a big sound, and the music was even better if one sat within 5 feet of the music radius. The near-field sound was enhanced and the little system’s bass and treble definition is in my dictionary still unmatched. The SoundDock delineated every note, it captured every hit of the drum, every strum of the guitar and every tone
      of the signer. It’s richly balanced bass went a long way toward mimicking the weighty presence of a larger speaker and it easily defeated the purpose of a separate bass speaker.

The product is indeed amazing. It is expensive at 300 dollars but if you think past that price tag the quality this speaker deliver is too good. I can use adjective upon adjectives to describe the masterful design and craftsmanship that makes this speaker indeed flawless. It just is awesome.

Needless to say: Keep shopping

Bose SoundDock

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1610061136860430/k2311a0610/6.10.10