iRecover
  • I thought all my files were gone for good but then I started looking for a way of recovering my partition and my files
  • I tried a lot of solutions but no one seemed to work until I found iRecover from DIY DataRecovery
  • It was the only one that could handle the job, and once again it proved to be the best recovery solution for Windows

• by protoboard

Back on 2003 I had a dual boot configuration and had installed both Windows and Linux on my computer. One day, trying to install one version of Ututo-E Linux I somehow lost my Linux partition and with it all my data and files stored there. Those were stressful days. I thought all my files were gone for good but then I started looking for a way of recovering my partition and my files. I tried a lot of solutions but no one seemed

to work until I found iRecover from DIY DataRecovery. iRecover is a recovery software that can be used to recover files from FAT and NTFS Windows partitions and from Ext2/3/4 Linux Partitions. It runs on Windows so that was a good thing I had one Windows installation working. I installed iRecovery and was able to recover all my important files and information. It wasn’t fast, it took more than one day to scan the disk and get my files back so it wasn’t ...

• fast but it was great. iRecover really saved me that time.

Years came and went and I didn’t use iRecover again, until a few weeks ago when a friend gave me his computer because it hard disk crashed and he wanted to be able to recover some information. Again I tried lots of applications with no luck. Then I tried iRecover and that worked pretty well. I wasn’t able to recovery all files but it sure helped me to recover some of them. It

was the only one that could handle the job, and once again it proved to be the best recovery solution for Windows.

The only thing is that it runs on Windows, so you have to have a Windows installation available to install the software. This last time I needed to install a second hard drive to the computer and install iRecover there to be able to get the files from the damaged hard drive. Still it’s a pretty amazing solution. iRecover gets a 10.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3010061136840430/k2311a0610/6.10.10