Napolean Perdis Loose Eye Dust in Gold Bronze
  • I could mix it with other eye shadows, brush some on my eyelids or for an amazing look I could dip my brush in some water and the powder goes on like paint
  • Some people would consider the price a negative however for me I think it's worth it
  • Unfortunately the colors are so brilliant that I can only really wear it at night when I am going out
  • I love love for the brand to release some more muted tones so I could wear it every day
  • I would highly recommend this to people who go out at night and want to stand out from the crowd

• by urbanbeaute

I have to admit that when I first bought this sparkle dust I was won over by the shimmer. When the saleslady dipped her finger in the pot and rubbed the dust over her hand I was sold. It has an amazing shine to it.

So I handed over my fifty dollars and brought it home.

When I first tried it it was amazed at the

versatility of the product. I could mix it with other eye shadows, brush some on my eyelids or for an amazing look I could dip my brush in some water and the powder goes on like paint.

The only thing that I can complain about is that because it is loose powder when I put it on, I loose some powder and it ends up on ...

• the bathroom sink. This of course leaves bright gold smears. Some people would consider the price a negative however for me I think it’s worth it. It appears as though the powder is going to last a very long time as one only has to use a little in order to create a big effect.

This is my favorite eyeshadow and I have

tried many over the years. Unfortunately the colors are so brilliant that I can only really wear it at night when I am going out. I love love for the brand to release some more muted tones so I could wear it every day. I would highly recommend this to people who go out at night and want to stand out from the crowd.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3110061136810430/k2311a0610/6.10.10