LOreal Volume Shocking Mascara
  • However when I put it on I was really impressed with the results
  • There are two things I don't like about the mascara though
  • I think they tried to make it trendy but all those angles on the tube didn't work for
  • I like pulled it off my lashes and it came off in gooey clumps

• by urbanbeaute

I was given this mascara as a gift and I really didn’t think too much of it. I’m not a huge fan of mascaras that have two systems. Meaning the ones that require you to put a primer on your lashes which is a white gunk and then cover them

with mascara.

However when I put it on I was really impressed with the results. My lashes have never looked that thick and long before. It made my eyes stand out and made them look brighter.

There are two things I don’t like about the mascara though.

The first is the packaging. It’s really ugly. I think they tried to make it trendy but all those angles on the tube didn’t work for.

Secondly it is three days after I tried the mascara for the first time. It is still on my lashes even after cleansing my face, showering and using eye make-up ...

• LOreal Volume Shocking Mascara
      remover. I like pulled it off my lashes and it came off in gooey clumps.

Price wise it sells for about $30 and I think it’s a good price. If it came off easier this would be my mascara of choice. However because it is so difficult to remove I

think I won’t use it again. Either that or invest in an extra strength make-up remover.

It’s a great product but it’s just a shame it turns so thick and nasty after a few days on your lashes and it doesn’t wash off. This is taking water proof mascara to the extreme.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3110061136800430/k2311a0610/6.10.10