Reno Liver Spread
  • So I bought another can of Reno Liver Spread
  • It's somehow cheaper by two pesos I think when you buy it in a retailer store

• by rickyet

I’ve been preparing snacks for my two kids everyday and I’m already running out of spreads I could use for their sandwiches. I’ve already tried cheese spreads, sandwich spreads, hams, fruit jams, eggs, and a lot more when I discovered this Reno Liver Spread. I actually bought this for the dish I was cooking which is the caldereta and reserved the other half of it in the fridge.

When I ran out of spread the next day, I remembered the liver spread I

kept in the fridge and used it in the sandwich I’m making. It’s not that salty and it’s very flavorful.

And since it’s a liver spread, it somehow tasted liver. For me it was good, but my daughter didn’t like it that much.

She said there’s an after taste of something in it. But I really don’t noticed anything.

Maybe she’s just not used to it. The taste became better when I mixed it with some mayonnaise.

That’s the time she started liking ...

• it. So I bought another can of Reno Liver Spread.

It comes in a blue and yellow small flat can of 85 grams and costs 14 pesos in a grocery store. It’s somehow cheaper by two pesos I think when you buy it in a retailer store.

It’s also available in bigger cans (but I have no idea how much it costs, I usually buy the small cans cause it’s good for 1 use). The liver spread inside every can

of Reno is brown in color and you could see some real liver in there I think, it’s meaty and soft.

The smell is good too. Makes you wanna eat it right away, it’s also somewhat spicy but just a bit, you won’t even notice it at all.

For me it’s good. And I don’t really notice the aftertaste my daughter told me.

It’s also very affordable that I could keep at least three cans of this in my storage cabinet. I like this!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2710061136790430/k2311a0610/6.10.10