Minute Maid Pulpy Orange
  • The drink is not that smooth when it comes to its texture, because I think it was really because of the orange pulps in it
  • And because I was happy and impressed with the taste and the pulps in it, I bought another two bottles for my kids
  • I like the juice as a whole cause it seems like I'm really drinking fresh orange juice

• by rickyet

I have tried this Minute Maid Pulpy Orange when we went to an outing one day with the whole family. It was actually given to me by my cousin who told me to try the said drink. I tasted it once and it was good.

It’s sweet and a bit sour at the same time. The drink is not that smooth when it comes to its texture, because I think it

was really because of the orange pulps in it.

The orange pulps seem real. It’s like it’s really bursting with juice from its inside.

It’s like you’re really drinking a freshly made juice. For me, it’s so much better when you drink it while it’s still cold.

And because I was happy and impressed with the taste and the pulps in it, I bought another two bottles for my kids.

• Minute Maid Pulpy Orange comes in a plastic transparent bottle of 330 ml for only 21 pesos I think and is also available in Pulpy Mango Orange.

This sounded weird to me so I didn’t try it, but I’m willing to, maybe next time. I don’t know if there are other flavors of Minute Maid but these two are the only flavors I’ve seen at that time.

They also

have this in a 1 liter plastic bottle which I think just costs 50 pesos, and I thought I should have bought that one instead of the two small bottles cause it’s cheaper. I like the juice as a whole cause it seems like I’m really drinking fresh orange juice.

I just hope I could buy the other flavor so I could also try it. This Minute Maid Pulpy Orange is good!

Minute Maid Pulpy Orange

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2710061136720430/k2311a0610/6.10.10