Del Monte Fruit Chillers Tubes Grape Berry Blizzard
  • A Fruit Chiller is something that gets placed in the freezer at the end of a day so that it can be enjoyed the next day
  • I like Fruit Chillers by Del Monte because they make for a delicious treat to have on a hot, summer day
  • If I come in from the outside feeling all hot and miserable from the ninety degree weather and up, and grab one of these, it's pretty amazing how one of these Fruit Chillers makes me feel
  • There's no artificial flavors, and that helps this Fruit Chiller taste rich and delicious

• by CirclingCanvas

A Fruit Chiller is something that gets placed in the freezer at the end of a day so that it can be enjoyed the next day. It comes in liquid form in a tube and that liquid freezers overnight so that it can be eaten like a popsicle the next day.

I like Fruit Chillers by Del Monte because they make for a delicious treat to have on a hot, summer day.

If I come

in from the outside feeling all hot and miserable from the ninety degree weather and up, and grab one of these, it’s pretty amazing how one of these Fruit Chillers makes me feel.

It cools me down and tastes so good to have something ice cold hitting my mouth and going down into my stomach!

As for the flavor of this Fruit Chiller, it’s actually got two flavors mixed in there.

There’s grape, and there’s also ...

• boysenberry.

Boysenberry is kind of like a raspberry, but it’s kind of more tart-like.

The boysenberry and grape go great together and what’s even better is they’re both all natural, real fruit.

There’s no artificial flavors, and that helps this Fruit Chiller taste rich and delicious.

It’s sweet, yet it’s also a little sour thanks to the boysenberry.

A sweet and sour frozen treat is not something that’s easy to come by! I find the

flavor combination to be mighty enjoyable and it’s one of my favorites in the Del Monte Fruit Chiller line, although I really do love all the flavors.

Eight Fruit Chillers come in a box for a little over five dollars, but the price doesn’t bother me much because I really enjoy having these Fruit Chillers.

They really hit the spot on a boiling summer’s day, and that’s why they get a “10″ rating from me!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2710061136660430/k2311a0610/6.10.10