Just My Luck movie  » Movies  »
  • This is definitely one of the better feel good movies out there and, while I would still classify it in the chick flick category, I think most men would like watching it too

• by Steve
      Lindsey Lohan isn’t exactly a star that draws me to a movie, so when we got Just My Luck from Netflix I was a bit skeptical about it. Overall though, it was a pretty good movie.

/> Lohan plays a woman who is extremely lucky but ends up giving an unlucky guy a kiss and trades luck with him. The bad luck she had was hillarious, ranging from accidentally fixing her boss up ...

• with a male prostitute to dropping her last contact lense into the cat’s litter box. The funniest was her trying to figure out how to work a washing machine. I knew what was going to happen
        before it did, but it was still enjoyable. This is definitely one of the better feel good movies out there and, while I would still classify it in the “chick flick” category, I think most men would like watching it too.

Just My Luck movie
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112612113660331/k2311a1226/12.26.06