McDonalds  » Restaurants  »
2.0
28000 Bradley Road Sun City, CA 92586
  • I love Mcdonalds, which is one of my favorite fast food restaurants, but the service I receive at the Mcdonalds in Sun City makes me not want to eat there any more
  • This has happened on several occasions, and I have had to come back to get the problem fix
  • Ii wasn't because I think that the change was a big deal but its just that when you order chicken nuggets, you get barbeque sauce free
  • I never had such poor customer service before and it really aggravates me when I get that type of service especially from a place that I love to eat and where I like taking my kids

• by Micole

I love Mcdonalds, which is one of my favorite fast food restaurants, but the service I receive at the Mcdonalds in Sun City makes me not want to eat there any more. I have went there often and when I order my food and leave.

I end up checking my food to find that they have some food missing or something I didn’t order.

This has happened on several occasions, and

I have had to come back to get the problem fix.

When I did go back in the Mcdonalds I would say what was wrong and would get a snotty attitude about the mistake they had made.

I was even charge $.

10 for barbeque sauce when I ordered chicken nuggets even though I never received it the first time with my meal.

Ii wasn’t because I think that the change was ...

• a big deal but its just that when you order chicken nuggets, you get barbeque sauce free.

I never had such poor customer service before and it really aggravates me when I get that type of service especially from a place that I love to eat and where I like taking my kids.

When you ask to speak to a manager, they claim that the manager is always busy and he

seems to never have time to communicate or face the problem.

One time it was three customers inside of Mcdonalds complaining about missing food.

Now I don’t know if its intentionally or really slow workers that can’t do their job, but management should be more involved and more stricter.

Mcdonalds is a great place to eat, I love their food but this location in Sun City is one place I do not recommend going to.

McDonalds

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 710061136470430/k2311a0610/6.10.10