Olive Garden  » Restaurants  »
29025 Overland Drive Temecula, Ca 92589
  • The Olive Garden is a nice good tasting restaurant that I love to go to
  • Ir doesn't cost much at all, and you will find yourself having a great time enjoying the scenery and your food
  • I thought that it was nice of her and she was extremely calm and considerate

• by Micole

The Olive Garden is a nice good tasting restaurant that I love to go to. The food is great and the customer service is magnificent. You would think your in a upscale expensive restaurant.

They have great italian food that is to die for. I love eating the soups and salads because you can create your own with the different flavors you want

in them.

They have a large variety of great tasting food from seafood, chicken, and pastas. Another great thing is the beer and wine of course.

I love drinking the Moscato, its something about the taste of it that makes want to come back for more. Olive Garden has so much great food at an reasonable price.

Ir doesn’t cost much at all,

• and you will find yourself having a great time enjoying the scenery and your food. The waiters always check to see if you are doing okay and if you need anything else.

They are very polite and handle any situation quick and professional. I once ordered something and was charged extra as if I had purchased two of the same thing.

I explained

the situation and the waiter was right on top of it and expressed how sorry she was. I thought that it was nice of her and she was extremely calm and considerate.

The manager even ask if they could make the situation better by giving us a free dessert. The Olive Garden is a place where you can enjoy quality tasting food on a reserve place.

Olive Garden

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 710061136450430/k2311a0610/6.10.10