Prevent Stretch Marks During Pregnancy
  • It is the main reason why I bought the product in the first place
  • I enjoy using Cyleina Shea Butter Soap and can really feel the moisturizing effect of it
  • I know since it is made from shea butter it suppose to have a buttery smell, but I just hope it smells differently

• by jaymee

I am pregnant, most of the beauty products are prohibited or if not, I could only use in a limited amount because as much as possible I do not want my baby to be exposed to chemicals. Then I discovered cyyleina soaps from a forum which are made from organic materials that is said to be gentle on the skin.

I immediately bought the

Shea Butter variant on a reseller in multiply to test if it suits my skin type.

The soap is wrapped on a plastic pack and is square-shaped which makes it hard to grab.

I only have small hands and holding the soap as I lather it is kinda hard because of its size.

It is said to have moisturizing and prevents stretch marks properties ...

• which I must say is very effective.

It is the main reason why I bought the product in the first place.

I enjoy using Cyleina Shea Butter Soap and can really feel the moisturizing effect of it.

I am also at my 7th month of pregnancy and got no signs of stretch marks.

It also provides sun protection and can slow down aging with

long term use.

I haven’t used this soap for long that is why I still cannot attest to it.

Another negative feedback I have for this product is that I personally do not like the smell of it.

I know since it is made from shea butter it suppose to have a buttery smell, but I just hope it smells differently.

Something like jasmine or lavender.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3110061136370430/k2311a0610/6.10.10