Honda City 2003  » Cars  »
  • Only one problem I remembered was the window alarm, I don't know if it's Honda's problem now but my friend told me it was their problem to fix but I didn't bother as it was quite a minor detail

• by jbs

When I first saw the new Electron Blue Honda City 2003 I said to myself:”I want that model and color.” After 2 years of sharing family cars, my mom surprised me by saying she’d buy me a car for my birthday, providing it was in an affordable and reasonable price range.

Now 5 years later, I smile at the fact that I haven’t changed or repaired anything to my car. I give my salute to Honda for

creating such an affordable yet quality-based car. Honestly, I have been quite negligent in more ways than one but I still was surprised when I had my yearly check up at the Honda service center and they told me nothing still needed be changed about the parts. About the minor scrapes on my bumper, one time I accidentally didn’t see an island when I was about to turn to a parking lot and I literally landed in ...

• the middle of the island! Now, I’m not very proud of that, haha but I was thankful the car didn’t give any weird noises afterward, and I was able to breathe a sigh of relief.

Only one problem I remembered was the window alarm, I don’t know if it’s Honda’s problem now but my friend told me it was their problem to fix but I didn’t bother as it was quite a minor detail; when I drive

with my window open, it doesn’t go back up, sometimes it takes me 5 minutes for the window to “accidentally” go back to normal, my friend told me Honda’s problems were windows but I didn’t really here any complaints from anybody with the same problem. Either way, I’m still very happy with my car because it’s been 5 years and nothing has been repaired yet. I hope Honda continues to produce more quality cars so consumers would be very satisfied!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 910061136350330/k2311a0610/6.10.10