Chevy Monte Carlo  » Cars  »
  • I unfortunately totaled this car in an accident
  • I bought my car from two different Chevy dealers and at both locations, though I can’t guarantee this for every dealership, they were helpful, kind, and respectful

• by Mandulis

My most favorite car has been the Chevy Monte Carlo. It is a family sports car. The Monte Carlo has a sleek design, with roominess in the front and back seats.

It is also sturdy design and can withstand the pressures of normal driving, along with some off- road readiness. The mileage is great, and the trunk fits a

large amount of items.

I was able to use this car to transport my belongings from two different moves. It comes in two and four doors.

I have also driven Cadillac’s, Honda’s, and Grand Am’s. Nothing compares to the support of the Chevy Monte Carlo.

When I drove this car I had limited maintenance outside the normal oil ...

• change. I unfortunately totaled this car in an accident; the frame was damaged, so I could scrap out the metal.

Though, I was able to sell off many of the other components of the car, because they were not damaged in the accident. This also proved to me, that the car was reliable, because people wanted the parts.

And,

what car did I buy to replace my White Chevy Monte Carlo? A maroon Chevy Monte Carlo. I bought my car from two different Chevy dealers and at both locations, though I can’t guarantee this for every dealership, they were helpful, kind, and respectful.

I did not feel they needed to push me into a car to make their quota for the month.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 910061136340330/k2311a0610/6.10.10