Pampered Chef Egg Slicer  » Housewares  »
  • I never really realized how often I used it until I bought it and had it in my drawer
  • This is such a great little tool to keep in my kitchen, and I would highly recommend purchasing one

• by Mandulis

My favorite house wares item is the Pampered Chef Egg Slicer. This little gadget is such a handy tool to have around.

I never really realized how often I used it until I bought it and had it in my drawer! This egg slicer is a small little gadget that easily slices hard

boiled eggs into neat, thin slices.

This egg slicer works great for cutting eggs up for snack for the kids.

I am constantly using it to make a snack for my daughter – she loves hard boiled eggs and I don’t mind giving them to her because they are packed with protein.

The Pampered Chef Egg Slicer also comes in handy when I make salads for my family.

Instead of having to try to cut through the egg myself and get neat slices for topping off our salads, the Pampered Chef Egg Slicer does it for me, and in a matter of seconds.

Then, I have ...

• Pampered Chef Egg Slicer
      beautiful looking salads without any effort at all! This is a great tool, too, because the kids can help you cook by slicing the eggs for you.

The slicer is very safe, and I let my daughter use it to help me in the kitchen! All you have to do is set the

egg in the little indentation on the slicer, and pull down the slicing blades (which cut right through an egg, but aren’t sharp enough to cut your fingers!).

This is such a great little tool to keep in my kitchen, and I would highly recommend purchasing one.

They really do come in handy more than you would realize!

quick note by anonymous :

I was introduced to this beauty at a pampered chef party. It slices the egg perfectly. I had the opportunity of seeing that there are devices made to make my life so much easier. I’m now the egg preparer at all the parties I get invited to…because I can make whatever dish fresh right there without the extra preparation or mess.

Amanda says :

I love the egg slicer works perfect. I’ve never had an issue with it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5310061136330330/k2311a0610/6.10.10